Because I'm so far behind, but I also want to remember little things about my babies, I thought I'd take a minute for a random Audree update.
Some Audree-isms that have been coming up in the past month or two are:
Audree makes this "aagh" noise when she gets mad or frustrated. It's such a funny noise and one of these I'll have to get to recording it. The day that she started making it, she did it all day, all the time. She's now tapered back a little bit, but it's still around. She makes this noise if she gets hit accidentally by something (like Josh going down the slide and hitting her in the back), or if she's just frustrated with something. One of the funniest times that she used it is when we were getting ready to make some popcorn with the kids. We pulled two chairs up to the counter so that they could watch. Josh kept going back and forth on which chair he wanted to sit in and Audree who was behind him kept doing the side-step thing back and forth until eventually she just went "AAGH" and Josh picked and way. So funny!!
She is also picking up on so many new words and phrases. Some of my favorites as of recently are:
- "go-kay" for okay
- "nope"
- "dank-you" for thank you
- "yeah" (love how she says it, she draws out the end)
She has also been able to link her words really well like "dank-you mama". I'll have to get Jake to add an update to this, because there are so many more that I'm forgetting right now, but wanted to take a minute to jot them down while I was thinking about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment