Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Snow Tuesday

The kids and I had a wonderful afternoon enjoying our first real snowfall this winter. While Zachy napped we played outside together for a whole hour. I'm glad they lasted as long as they did and Audree stayed dry and didn't need to go potty once. I was so proud. We shoveled snow off the driveway, they played on the slide park, and then I pulled them around on the sled. They giggled and laughed the whole time on there. It was so fun? They kept requesting that we build a snowman, but unfortunately the snow wasn't good packing snow. It was too light and didn't stay together. We still had a lot of fun though. We made a little track in our front yard and I would pull them around and around on the sled. They loved it. We finished off by coming inside to a cup of hot cocoa with marshammalows. Josh loved his, but I'm not so sure about Audree. It wasn't even hot, barely warm, and every time Audree would take a sip shed jerk it away fast. That happened about 30 times over. She also spilled about half of it on the blanket, but oh well. We still enjoyed our little afternoon together. 








1 comment:

  1. How fun! Look how big they are all getting! So cute! Love to see the updates! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete