Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Monday



Jakes been working a lot of late nights. Most of the time all of us are in bed by the time he gets home, last night though he got home just in time to catch Zach before he went down (other kids were already asleep). Zachy loves his daddy and especially when they get to play together. I couldn't help but catch this sweet moment of them playing cars together.  Looking forward to the many moments they'll have playing together in the future. 


Josh went back to school on this Monday really excited. A few of his classmates were missing, but he still had fun. They started the letter K and he played Gears Gears Gears there a new toy that we also got for Christmas here. 

Audree again doing really well on the potty. Gets antsy and says she has to go every 2 minutes, which I think is associated to when she's anticipating a #2. As soon as that's over with she's just fine and settles in to a pretty normal schedule. I'm so proud of her and happy to be down to only 1 in diapers. 

Jake is sick and has also been working a lot (no surprise there as an intern). I'm hoping that as time goes on here he can settle into a schedule more and not feel constantly exhausted. It wears on me watching him so worn out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment