J: Joshua had a change up in his primary class today as he moved up to CTR 4. He got a CTR ring and wouldn't take it off for the rest of he day. He was also very happy to have some of his friends that weren't in his sunbeam class now in his new CTR class.
A: she was a dream at church today. Did better than I expected during nursery for potty training really enjoyed herself.
Z: this is the longest that I've been able to nurse any of my babies, and the older he gets I think the harder time I'm going to have parting with it? I'm not sure when I'm even going to let that day come. I figure do what feels best; what feels most natural to me. This third time around breastfeeding has felt so natural, easy and comfortable. I treasure being the one who can comfort and nourish him. I treasure our time together, time just for me. Now that he is in his older wiggly phase, I treasure the stillness it brings. I love his want for me. This is the first time I've realy felt this way about nursing. My first time around it was all stress and anxiety and I only got 6 weeks. 2nd time around I still felt like an uncomfortable beginner only doing it for the nourishment part and got 5 months. I wasn't too unhappy for it to end that time. But this time is different. I love the bonding part of it.
I find it interesting that as a mother of three I'm still learning so much about it and about myself. This time around though I'm feeling comfortable in my own skin and think less and less about what others think of me. The important part is that I'm doing what's best for me and my family. And every mother is entitled to the same.
I had a really wonderful day in Primary today. I got called 6 weeks ago as the new chorister. As the new year was approaching I was feeling very overwhelmed and stressed about the calling. But after some good advice I planned out my next singing time as what felt best for me and this week went awesome!! Even with new year changes, kids and teachers were focused and participating. It was amazing.



No comments:
Post a Comment