Monday, October 28, 2013

Playing Catch-up: August Week 1 (4-10)

08.04.2013
My little cuties all ready and out the door for church. 

08.04.2013
Someone learned how to climb the chairs at the table.  Oh no! I'm in trouble with this busy girl!


08.05.2013
My little buddies just hanging out, waking up, watching a show together.  Love them!

08.05.2013
Love this little boy.  He's such a sweet, tender-hearted little boy.  Love him to pieces!



08.05.2013
Silly kids!  A little sandy hose water never hurt anyone right?!


08.06.2013
Park playtime.  They are growing up too fast!!  Audree can now get just about anywhere she wants to on the playground, and she loves it!

08.06.2013
Beautiful day for a run!  Cloudless blue sky and green fields just like this.  Sure am going to miss living in this part of Idaho when we have to move in just 10 months.  Crazy to believe it has gone that fast. 

08.06.2013
I found the best toys to accompnay us on our walks/runs.  They stick them out of the stroller and they just spin and spin.  Great entertainment for these littles!

08.07.2013
Joshie asked if he could floss his teeth this morning, so I let him give it a go. :)

08.07.2013
Silly girl!  Always playing with her food. 

08.07.2013
Since Jake's been gone (on his audition rotations), I resort to breakfast for dinner a lot.  It's quick, easy and the kids love it.  I'm not complaining.  I love breakfast!

08.07.2013
Dree's hair is getting so long!  I love it!

08.07.2013
Cute kid

08.07.2013
Poor Audree broke out with a hot, nasty, viral foot rash.  We are guessing it was from wearing her Keen shoes so much and especially while they were wet.  Luckily it wasn't hand, foot and mouth and didn't spread anywhere else.  We kept a steroid cream on it for about a week and then she had huge peeling spots and then it finally cleared up.  Luckily I don't think it hurt her very much, but still no fun!

08.08.2013
At just 17 months, this girl refuses to let me feed her anymore, which means she's actually getting really good at using her spoon herself. I just don't want her to grow up. 

08.10.2013
Playing at the Idaho Falls Farmer's Market.  Fun day to get out with the kid.  So many activities and things for them to do this week.  

08.10.2013
Soaking up some sun by our "pool" in the backyard.  They love playing in the water.  


08.09.2013
I get a headache from just watching them.  Little crazies head banging on the couch.  One of their favorite activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment