08.12.2013
My little cheeser. Cute girl!
08.12.2013
My two big kids eating at the table. Audree is growing up too fast!
08.12.2013
Fort time! Honestly this is one of my favorite childhood pastimes. Me and my siblings would make blanket forts in the basement all the time. Glad that I could start making these memories with my own children.
08.13.2013
Josh's Joy School picture. What a handsome little boy. Can't believe he's already old enough for school.
08.13.2013
I can't help but laugh when I watch this. He hates eating strawberries but part of his food exposure is that he has to eat them in order to get more of the food he really wants (in this case waffles). Proud of this kid and how far he's come. Even though he's still got the face, he's made A LOT of progress.
08.14.2013
Zoo visit with some good friends. All of these kids and families are from Jake's old roommates while at the cabin in college. It's really amazing what has happened in just 5 years. In this group alone we had 5 moms and 7 kids pictured here and 4 1/2 kids missing from the picture. So fun that we all live close together right now. Such a fun group of friends.
08.15.2013
My cute little sickie watching her "ah-mas" (aka Thomas). Wishing I could take away the hurt. Always hard to watch your kids when they are sick.
08.15.2013
Josh's new little "trick" in the tub is lying down. He used to HATE and I mean HATE laying doing in the water, so for him to do this on his own is huge. He loves to do it all the time now and when he does it he keeps saying "Momma, look at me!" Too cute!
08.16.2013
My big girl who many times throughout the day now refuses to drink out of anything except her big girl cup. Miss Independent!!
08.17.2013
This crazy-haired girl is always a mess and I feel like I just bathed her. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels like they bathe their kids to just have them get dirty again instantly. :) Good life of a child, I guess!
08.17.2013
Nothing like some fruit-milk (aka smoothie) mustaches on these cheesers! Love these two to pieces!
No comments:
Post a Comment