07.28.2013
All ready for church. I find that I end up taking so many pictures of Audree dressed up in her clothes, just because I think she's adorable. That's not a bad thing, right?!
07.28.2013
They found a new game. Love these kids and how they interact.
07.28.2013
Playing baseball outside with aunt Janell. They sure love playing outside, especially with all of their family.
07.28.2013
I love watching these two interact, especially when they can make each other belly laugh. These two always have a blast in the tub too. Bound to be a blast every time we have bath time.
07.30.2013
My little shopping buddy. At Smith's here in town they have these little kid shopping carts and Josh ate it up. He loved it! P.S. I only got hit in the back of the legs once, not too bad. :)
07.30.2013
She insisted that she carry around her animals like this and hold her drink at the same time. This is her drinking "fruit milk" aka smoothie. ha!
07.30.2013
One of her first nights without her binky and it was a success. I gave her a water in bed instead to help distract and soothe her a little bit. This is how she fell asleep. Too funny!!
07.30.2013
Joshua is eating WATERMELON! For those of you who know about his eating issues, this is HUGE! Yes I did bribe him by putting powdered sugar on it, but he did it, came back for more and even finished a whole triangle. I never though I'd see the day. He has made a lot of progress.
07.30.2013
This is why I never clean up the "playroom", because within a day it turns out looking just like this. Good thing it's out of our everyday living areas, otherwise I think I'd go crazy (and have to cut down on our toy lot.)
07.30.2013
These two love to roughhouse on the futon! Crazy kids!
07.30.2013
This girl loves to stack blocks. I can't get over that pouty-lip, focused face. Getting big too fast!
07.30.2013
Camping in with this little buddy tonight. He's SO excited!!
07.31.2013
Loving waking up to this little bed-head.
07.31.2013
One of her first times folding her arms for prayer. Such a fast learner and adorable little girl.
07.31.2013
Audree's hair is getting so long! I love it!
08.01.2013
Out for a walk with these little buddies. Love these summertime walks and it definitely gives a distraction while Jake is out of town.
08.01.2013
Popsicles and sunshine. I woke up this morning realizing that it's already August and can't believe that soon enough these warm summer evenings will soon be past us. Summer and sunshine, please don't end.
08.02.2013
One of the kid's favorite activities is visiting the fish at the library. Josh gets so excited to see all the different sizes and colors of the fish and point out if they are swimming forward or backward.
08.02.2013
Kite flying in the backyard with my babes.
08.02.2013
Helping Grandma search for some four-leaf clover in the backyard. She ended up finding 2!
08.03.2013
Super fun morning with family at Ammon Days. We enjoyed all sorts of activities like the helicopter egg drop, car show, face painting, games with prizes, and much more! Josh was even able to turn the lights on in a police car! He loved it! I sure love this time of year!
08.03.2013
Two little buddies watching a movie at Janell's apartment. Too cute!! (Audree's blue hands and mouth are from the popsicle she ate earlier! what a mess!)



No comments:
Post a Comment