Clothes on the floor...
When i get dressed for the day, or get changed out of any clothes, they immediately go on the floor. Regardless of whether they are dirty or clean they just go on the floor. I could take a few seconds to either throw them in the dirty clothes bin or hang them or fold them and put them where they are supposed to, but I'm in in such a habit of leaving them on the floor. It isn't until I can't stand having them there (about a weeks time) that I end up picking them up and either putting them in laundry or put away. It's lame, I know. I AM trying to break this habit though.
I have the same habit. Breaking it is not easy. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteDITTO!
ReplyDeleteYou didn't ask for a tip, but here is one anyway. :)
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem so I now have a chair in my bedroom where I put everything. Then, once the chair is totally loaded... I have no choice but to hang up or sort the clothes on the chair. Its kind of like having clothes on the floor except it looks less messy and feels better.