Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

There are a lot of people in my life that I think have made an impression or had an impact on me.  But, if I had to say one person that had the biggest impact on me thus far in my life, I would have to say my mom.

So, I may be biased, but I have the BEST mom in the world.  Not only has she been through a lot and has always been an example to me, she has taught me everything about how to be the best person I possibly can.  She has taught me how to be independent, how to problem-solve, how to rely on the Lord for just about everything.  And the thing is, she didn't tell me how to do these things, but she leads by example.  She was always there rooting and supporting me (and all of her children) in anything they did.  She knew how to lift my heart if I was going through a rough time.  She was a person I knew I could fully rely on and trust.  She has real unconditional love for all of her children and serves anyone and everyone.  She will always be such a great example to me at all times.

Thank you mom for the person you have helped me become.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I don't know your Mom, but if she is anything like you then I know she is wonderful.

    Truly, you are such an amazing person. She did a great job. I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful picture of you two.

    ReplyDelete