Because I have loved so many places I've been, I'll give a few places. I couldn't just pick one.
![]() | ||
| Not a picture of me, but I have been here. The Cathedral Rappel at Pine Creek Canyon, Zion's Nat'l Park. Absolutely breathtaking! Thanks Jake for the adventure and challenge. |
![]() | |
| Famous Mama's Restaurant on Washington Square in San Francisco. Thanks mom for such a great trip. Hopefully we can get back someday. My mom dreamt of the pancakes that we had to go back a second time. I loved that trip! |
![]() |
| Darby Ice Caves. 7+ hours in a cave, rappelling, rock climbing, crawling, etc. This was one of the most terrifying experiences of my life. But it was so interesting, challenging and neat. My husband pushes me to try new things and I'm grateful for that. It helps me to experience more in my life, because there is so many great things out there to see and discover. |



No comments:
Post a Comment