The blessing was beautiful and Jake did a wonderful job. I'm so blessed to have Audree as part of this family and also to be the one to guide her on this journey on earth. She is such a happy, easy-going and loving child. I couldn't imagine my life without her. She truly has a large place in my heart. Isn't it so interesting to feel how much your heart can grow for so many people including new children as they enter your life?
Here are a few pictures from the day:
![]() |
| Meeting Grandpa for the first time |
![]() |
| Enoch and Tacy were able to make it up too :) |
![]() |
| The men in the circle |
Audree is also now 4 months old! I can hardly believe how quickly that time flies.
She is now grabbing things and loves to chew on her hands and anything in her hands. She loves to play on her playmat and does pretty well with tummy time. No rolling over yet, but if we worked on it a lot, I'm sure she'd get there quick. She is 13lbs1oz (35%) and 24in tall (38%). She sure is a dainty thing, but I love it. She is getting chunky rolls though, so that's good. She has just started to get on a good daily schedule, which I really like and is sleeping well. Anyways, she is my angel! Love her to pieces.
To compare my little chunkies, here is Josh at 4 months:
| Add caption |








No comments:
Post a Comment