Monday, April 9, 2012

Audree Jane - 1 month

Well this sweet girl is already 1 month old and I can hardly believe it!  Time seems to have passed so quickly, which scares me because before we know it I'll have a two-year old, Jake will finish up the school year and we'll be on our way to Blackfoot, ID.  Crazy how quickly life passes us by.

Now at 1 month old, I feel Audree has already grown so much.  She is so alert, is doing well at holding her head up and is just starting to get more of a predictable schedule.  It's still a little crazy, but I can tell it's slowly getting more regular.  She is almost outgrown of her newborn clothes and I can tell she is gaining weight as she should.  Two days ago, she started smiling and cooing at us, which has been a lot of fun to watch.  I look forward to the next month as she starts doing that even more.

A lot of the moments that I have with Audree make me feel like I'm having deja vu.  She looks SO much like Josh that I feel like I took a blast to the past 2 years ago.  For a little comparison, below is a picture of him at 1 month. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! They did like so alike. I can't believe how fast they grow :(

    ReplyDelete