Wednesday, April 18, 2012

in the kitchen: April Menu

So I know that it's already half-way through the month, but I realized that i hadn't posted this months menu yet.  The ones I blue, I will post the recipe later, but for now I'm sure baby girl will only give me one more minute of sleepy time to post this.  So here it goes:

1 - Chicken Pot Pie
2 - (Dinner was brought to us)
3 - Breakfast
4 - Grilled Chicken & Veggies
5 - Quesadillas
6 - Freezer Meal
7 - BBQ Chicken Pizza
8 - Chicken Ribs
9 - "Famous Burger"  - new restaurant. It was fabulous!!
10 - Stuffed Jumbo Shells
11 - Breakfast
12 - Freezer Meal
13 - Garlic Chicken Pizza
14 - Debdoozie's Chili
15 -
16 -
17 - Black Bean Burritos
18 - Freezer Meal
19 - Frozen Chicken Pot Pie
20 - BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
21 - Stir Fry
22 - Sweet Pork Burritos and Cilantro Lime Rice
23 - Black Bean Burgers
24 - Grilled Chicken and Veggies
25 - Freezer Meal
26 - Freezer Lasagna
27 - Breakfast
28 - Broiled Tilapia Parmesan
29 - Salsa Verde Burritos
30 - Chinese Chicken Lettuce Wraps



No comments:

Post a Comment