Between being busy with working for my friend Laura and her bearded beanie business, being a mom, and preparing for the holidays, I've been starting up my own little business like I mentioned here.
Since that post, I've created my facebook page and my etsy shop and am awaiting my first customers. I think that this is something that could grow a little, but not go out of control, which is just what I want.
It's been a lot of fun thinking up ideas of how I can grow my shop and coming up with different ways to customize my superhero cape. Because some things have been sent out as Christmas presents and I don't want to spoil any surprises, I will get pictures of the changes up shortly.
In the mean time, spread the word about these sweet little things! They are definitely fun to make and to watch the little ones play in.
No comments:
Post a Comment