Tuesday, December 20, 2011

thirty weeks

Not the greatest picture, but it was on my mind and that's the only time I would have gotten it done.  Maybe I can get a better one out soon.

Anyway, I've just about reached 30 weeks! I can't believe that it's been going by so quickly.  Seems like the first 20 weeks crept by, but the last 10 have zoomed by so fast.  It scares me, because I'm not feeling ready by any means for this little one to come. I'm excited for her, but scared/nervous, etc. etc.  I still feel like there is so much more to do before she arrives. 

Doctor says that everything is looking great.  She's a big mover and it has just started to reach the point where it's no longer little kicks, but big rolls and pushes.  It's been a lot of fun to watch this progression.  I'm always surprised by her strength!



I'm still feeling really great.  I've just started to get uncomfortable and limited in my movement.  This will be interesting to experience this time around as I'm taking care of a toddler.  I hope that things continue to go just as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment