Saturday, May 14, 2011

divine role

I really could not believe that this past Sunday it had been 1 full year since I first held my baby boy.  Thinking about that whole experience was pretty emotional and I'm so grateful for that blessing of motherhood. It was interesting to go throughout the night and think things to myself like, "1 year ago we were just getting to the hospital" or "1 year ago I was just getting my epidural"

There aren't many words that can express the ups and downs that come with parenthood and the many things that I have experienced over the past year.  It's difficult, but priceless; frustrating, but incredible.  It tries every part of you, but when I really stand back and take a look at this great experience I'm overwhelmed with gratitude.  The fact that God gave me the chance to mother one of his own spirit children is pretty incredible and I know that it's one of the greatest paths I will take in my life.  I'm honored to have Joshua as my son and more and more I'm confident that being a mother is my divine role here on earth and into the eternities.

 As tribute to my beautiful son:

newborn

1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months

















































































































































































12 months


































Love you, my dear son, Joshua!

No comments:

Post a Comment