Sunday, May 1, 2011

hippity hoppity Happy Easter Day!

Jake and I were both really excited to celebrate Josh's first Easter this year.  Being further away from family also has presented the opportunity to establish our family traditions together and it really is fun!  Some of our Easter Traditions we started and hope to continue in the future with our family have been Easter Baskets for our kids, new Sunday outfit for our children, dyeing eggs, sugar cookies, Easter egg hunts, and a good time to reflect on Easter Sunday the importance of our Savior and the real meaning behind it's celebration.  Here are a few pictures of this Happy Easter Day!

Easter Egg Hunt at Jake's uncle's home in Spokane, WA





1 comment:

  1. OH! Just so you know I'm not totally clueless on what size Josh wears, I bought the outfit and the hanger said 18 months. When I get to the post office and go to put it in the box I see the stinking tag and it said 2T...AHHHH!!! Anyway, it'll leave plenty of room to grow :) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete