Sunday, May 1, 2011

well if the shoe fits...

Ever since Josh was born he really hasn't worn a pair of shoes.  When he was young it was because I didn't really want to deal with it.  Yeah it's cute, but they will never really wear them so why waste the time.  Just get some socks on because they really don't need shoes.  The older Josh got the fatter he got, meaning the fatter his feet got and I could never find a pair of shoes that would fit.  But I did go through all of things that I received before Josh was born and did find a pair of these adorable shoes and they FIT!  So... I think being outside we will have shoes on definitely more often.






















He didn't quite know what to think of them... As you can see here...



1 comment:

  1. BWAHHHHH HAAAAAA HAAAA...the first picture just absolutely cracked me up!!! It looks like the top of his body is a baby and the bottom half is an man in the NBA...friggin' hilarious :) Too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete