Well today was just one of those busy, yet seemingly uneventful days at the Jensen household. Take a peek into a day in our life:
 |
| Audree's new room (Josh's old room) |
Audree's new room (Josh's old room) - Jake and I decided to switch rooms last night so that we could start letting Audree cry it out at night so that she could learn to soothe herself throughout the night and hopefully sleep better. She would be up at least twice a night and sometimes 3, 4 or even 5 times. So we knew that she didn't need the food, but was just getting the bottle for comfort and it was time to stop. Since Audree's old room was the only shared wall in our place, we thought it would be best to switch rooms so that she wouldn't bother the neighbors. So far so good. She woke up a handful of times last night, but only
cried fussed for a few minutes before going back to sleep. She had a bottle once and overall slept from 7:30pm - 8:15am. So I'm glad we decided to do it. :)
 |
| Josh's new room (Audree's old room) |
|
|
Josh's new room (Audree's old room) - Josh now is in Audree's old room and really has taken the transition quite well. He slept like a rock through the night and I think is enjoying his little space. I've liked the little change because while I'm in the kitchen he likes to be playing near me and now he has a space that's right by me, but not right under my feet. So for playing reasons and for me to get stuff done, it's been a great move.
 |
| New Fridge |
New Fridge - Last night our fridge stopped working on us. We were noticing a weird clicking noise coming from it so I thought I should check the food in the freezer. Sure enough everything had started to get soft. So we moved all the stuff out of the freezer to our chest freezer out in the garage, put some ice trays in there and waited overnight to see if there would be a change. First thing this morning, no change and a warm freezer and fridge. So my morning was filled with getting some ice for our cooler and salvaging what I could. Then our landlord quickly ordered a new one, and here it is. Nice and new and functional. :)
 |
| Overdue |
Overdue - Story of my life. I always forget that DVD's from the libary are only checked out for a week, so this is typically what happens. A couple days overdue and it's still sitting on my counter. Guess it should get it back, but then that means that little fine. Ugh... Maybe someday I'll learn.
 |
| Monster Trucks |
Monster Trucks - Josh has a serious obsession with Monster Trucks as of late. If I need a little time to get something done, he usually asks for this:
Modern Marvels Monster Trucks on Netflix.
 |
| Study closet |
Study closet - In our little space here I had to get creative when Jake needed to ramp up his study time. I didn't want to infringe on our Master Bedroom too much, and that's just because I like our room to be free of work, school or other distractions. So, here in the master closet he is. This table also subs great well for a little sewing/crafting/work space for me. It'll do for now, but we wish we had a bigger space. Maybe soon...
 |
| At my feet |
At my feet - As of late, this little girl likes to follow me around and climb up on my feet. She sure is a cute thing isn't she? I'll take leg climbs any day from this little one.
cute kids!
ReplyDeleteI swear i feel the busiest when I don't have much going on.
ReplyDelete