Thursday, October 4, 2012

Josh's Room Pulled Together

I finally was able to get everything pulled together and put up in Josh's room. What a fun room he has!  Definitely love the car theme that he's got going on and I'm sure he loves it too!  Now if only I could get started on Audree's room. :)


Entrance with his growing board

Full Room view

His semi truck shelf that he can put his cars on to play with.  Just like his obsession with the window sill, now he can play right there.

My ingenious attempt at hanging his laundry basket because there is no room on the floor.

The lovely little bench/storage that I got from Kathie/Dad.  I've been looking for something like exactly like that for a long time and so I'm really lucky they had it and gave it to me.  Looks perfect and Josh loves it!


No comments:

Post a Comment