Saturday, November 3, 2012

iPhone photo/video dump

Since it's been awhile since I've posted anything on here, I figured that I should just dump all the pictures that I've taken over the past weeks and tell it that way.

Josh's most recent obsession is monster trucks.  He likes them so much that he HAS to sleep with them. 

 We've recently started going to the Library story time.  He does like it, but doesn't like to sit down with the rest of the kids and gets bored pretty quickly.  It's interesting to see this because he LOVES story time at home.  In the 3 weeks we've gone so far he has gotten better, so I'm hoping to continue to see it get better.


 This girl likes to sneak in the bathroom if I forgot to close the door.  What a stinker...


We experimented with making our own microwave popcorn in a brown bag (suggestion from here) and Josh really loved it.  He's a sucker for popcorn. 



Sometimes I think that Josh is more interested in Audree's toys than she is.


Josh is extremely protective of his "animals" and monster trucks.  So he sits on them so Audree won't get them.


His new thing... Likes to pull of cushions so that he can jump on them and also play with cars in the empty space on the couch.  Audree is also a big fan of climbing on them.  

These kids are incredibly pleasant to go out for a run or bike ride with.  Super love this Chariot!


 
We've been enjoying the beautiful fall weather.  Fall is definitely my most favorite season. 





I love having a little girl.  Here she is all dolled up for church.


I started some Pre-School curriculum with Josh.  He is absolutely loving it and really is a little sponge.  He can now count to 30, know all of his shapes and colors, recognizes both the capital and lowercase of just about all the letters.   In our first two weeks we learned about Cows and taught him the word calf, as well as Jungles and taught him the word vine.  He is such a cutie and really seems to enjoy school time.  I'm worried that when it comes time for school to really come around he'll be bored.  Uh.. Oh!  We'll see when we get there.


This is the fate of all of Audree's pants now.  I swear that I vacuum, mop and sweep regularly, she is just everywhere!!


Audree is also a bit of a climber.  She likes to climb onto Josh's mattress on the floor as well as climb up on the couch when Josh pulls the cushions off.  Crazy girl!


Here is our square cow that we made at school our first week.  The shape for the week was squares and the theme was cows.  Hence, the square cow.  Josh loved gluing everything together.


Josh wanted to help paint the fire truck for our family Halloween outfit this year.  He definitely enjoyed it. 

Audree now is too tall to sleep this way in her crib.  Love that her feet are sticking out of the crib.


Well we got our 4 little pumpkins this year and they turned out great.  From left to right, Josh's pumpkin - a Monster Truck, Jake's pumpkin Jack-o-lantern, my pumpkin - Bats, and Audree's pumpkin - polka dots.



This girl is not so fun to feed some times because of her extremely busy hands.  Good thing she's cute, because she can get away with it.  :)


Here is our family Halloween outfits.  I figure while the kids are young (and not able to ask how they want to be dressed up) then we can do what we want and I thought it turned out great this year.  Burning building, Fireman, Fire Hydrant and a Dalmatian. 


We definitely enjoyed our first time trick-or-treating with the kids.  Josh loved getting all the candy and was so excited when we got to one house that he just waltzed right into the house to get the candy.  Too funny!! Before this we had a trunk or treat, which turned out to be pretty fun!  Everyone loved the outfits.  





Now here are all the videos that have been taken lately on my phone.  I'm really glad that I chose to get the iPhone.  I use it to document our lives more than I do as a phone, and I really don't remember the last time that I pulled out our real cameras.  :)

Standing Audree:



Audree Jammin' Out:



Semi-Truck Ads (Josh is obsessed):



Josh Rescue Pack Jam - From Go Diego!



Halloween Singing House here in Blackfoot - We got a kick out of it. 



Josh's Smoker Voice counting to 30.  I could not stop laughing at this, as you can tell from the video.



1 comment: