I thought they turned out cute. I changed a few things to whatever I could find at craft stores around. round base is a terra cotta saucer, then the jars are with mason jars.
Too bad I'm pregnant and a candy-holic because they are just about empty already. I'll probably have to end up changing to filling them with decorations instead of candy to limit my candy consumption this holiday season. But I thought I'd keep them around for fall and then at Christmas fill them with candy again and do "Joy" with the letters and red ribbon.
I also found this other great idea from Pinterest, which routed back to this blog.
Since my belly is quickly growing, I thought it'd be nice to have another maternity dress around that'll last throughout the rest of my pregnancy. I really love it. It's comfortable and I think pretty cute. Super easy to make as well. I'll have to make more for regular dresses in the future or do it for my little girl for easy dresses for her.
Your so crafty!! I love the pictures you guys got as well! Love the orchard! Hey would you mind inviting me to Pinterest? I've been in a crafting mood lately! haylo3@gmail.com thanks!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the maternity dress, kinda wishing I was good at sewing!!
ReplyDelete