Saturday, April 2, 2011

haircuts, dinosaurs, laundry... oh my!

Well there has been a lot going on the past couple weeks, but I'm still not sure why I haven't updated recently.  I had a week off of work for their spring break and so I was home a lot with Joshua, but Jake had test week this past week and so he was pretty busy.

The weather has warmed up here and it's been great!  Josh and I went outside to play with neighbors yesterday for about 2 hours.  I was surprised by how much Josh loved moving around the yard and that he wasn't scared of the grass.  Definitely our boy to love being outside all the time.  We did have an excellent time.  I will have to shoot pictures next time we are out.

Well the things that I did get pictures of are what my title states... So, I will begin with haircuts.











































We cut Josh's hair recently because the top was getting SO long.  We didn't get a picture during the process, but he did really well with the clippers on his head which I was surprised by too.  The funny story to this is that Jake started cutting his hair at a #6, because usually that seems like a good length anytime we cut Jake's hair.  Jake took one sweep through the hair and said "Oh NO!!"  Jake really hated that he had just cut off all of his long hair and said for days after, "I miss his long hair!"   For a second I did, but then I really started to like the short hair. I thought it made him look older and so handsome!


































Back at Christmas my mom got Joshie this dinosaur walking/riding toy.  The other day we pulled it out and he was pulling himself up on it while playing with the hat at the same time.  So I put the hat on and put him on the dinosaur.  He loves playing with the dinosaur and I thought he looked hilarious with the hat on because his head is HUGE!!!

I folded gobs of laundry yesterday and not minutes after I put it by the stairs to take up later, this is what I find...
 





















Joshie also has found some new tricks... picking his nose and clapping and luckily :) this video caught both!  We are short on camera space and I'm just waiting for my external hard drive to arrive.  Should be here soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. At least this dinosaur doesn't growl at him and make him cry... LOL! ;) Darn that Tyler boy... ;)

    ReplyDelete