I woke up yesterday to my husband by my side and the first words mutually spoken were, "I love you". Not only the sweetest way to wake up, but it was another day where I realized so clearly again that I have the most ordinarily perfect life. Even though I'm "just" a wife who is at home raising her children, it is for me and I wouldn't trade it for the entire universe! I have a husband who I love and who loves me more than life. And we have an amazing son. We are sealed for time and all eternity and honestly that is the most important knowledge that I have ever received and will ever receive in this life.
Watching general conference this weekend reaffirmed that truth and everything spoken was exactly what I needed to hear. Here are the links to two of my favorite talks...
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf - Sunday Morning Session
Lynn G. Robbins - Sunday Afternoon Session
Even if you are not of my faith, I highly suggest that take a look at these talks as they can be highly beneficial no matter what your circumstance.
No comments:
Post a Comment