So, after that long introduction... I found these drapes at Value Village (aka Savers in other states) for $2.99! And obviously bought them, (even though I realized later that I was allergic to them - some old lady with cats probably had them prior to me - i still went on with it, i'm hoping the steaming/ironing gets that out).
I had some extra fabric on hand, so I thought why not give them a little touch up, to at least cover the water damage on the bottom. Here it went...
I haphazardly attached the blue fabric. I was going for a more casual look and so didn't really care about the stitches all that much.
Once the fabric was sewn on, I began cutting little slits all around.
And there you have it. Short and sweet little makeover for the room. I think I'm really going to enjoy them! :)
Isn't that fun to do!? Looks great! :)
ReplyDelete