If you can't already tell, I've got a busy boy on my hands, which makes for a busy mom.
Joshie just in the past few days has loved playing outside and has no fear of the grass.
He also has no fear of being thrown around or falling off things.
He's a BIG eater and loves his fruit in the mesh feeder and always makes a big sticky mess!
And last night, he just realized he could climb the stairs. He just kept going and going on his first time he found them. Uh oh! I need a gate to keep this little rascal in. Ha! :)
This morning he also found a box of baking soda and got it all over the floor.
As mellow as a baby he was, I'm pretty sure he's not going to keep that up the older that he gets. He's already shown signs of being a little pill just like his daddy. :)
Look at him go!! The last time I saw he just rocked back and forth on his knees and was so frustrated that he wasn't going anywhere. I need to see this cute kid more often.
ReplyDeleteI just love his round face with the red hair! so cute!
ReplyDelete