Jake and I have started a tradition since being here of making Tuesday Nights Indian Food Night. It's been going for 3 weeks now and we've come across some great recipes. My favorite curry chicken thus far was this recipes. It was easy and really good! Even though my house has smelled like Indian Food for a good 24 hours, I'm hoping a little Febreeze will do the trick.
Every week we have made some of this naan too! It's probably the best part of the meal. We follow some of the suggestions and put the garlic in the butter, and cook it on the George Foreman. Super easy. Just allow about 3 hours to make it from start to finish because of the dough rising, etc.Hopefully you are able to try out some of these recipes. They are really good!!!
I love it!! We do fishy Fridays. I'm going to have to try out that Curry recipe though. And the naan looks super yummy!! There is a great Indian place in town, but we only go on special occasions 'cause you know, eating out on a student budget isn't really feasible. Its called Taj Palace. Yummo!
ReplyDelete