Josh has also started reaching for things. He has a little playmat he lays on and he has started to reach up and move the toys that are hanging from it. How fun! I love seeing him develop. Again, I still can't believe that my baby is three months and is doing all these things. Seems like yesterday he was just my little newborn. Now he sleeps through the night (8+ hours), reaches, smiles, talks, rolls. All so great! Here are some pictures below...
Friday, August 6, 2010
I can't believe
Josh has also started reaching for things. He has a little playmat he lays on and he has started to reach up and move the toys that are hanging from it. How fun! I love seeing him develop. Again, I still can't believe that my baby is three months and is doing all these things. Seems like yesterday he was just my little newborn. Now he sleeps through the night (8+ hours), reaches, smiles, talks, rolls. All so great! Here are some pictures below...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my, he is the most beatiful baby. The pic with him and his Dad is adorable.
ReplyDelete