Well yesterday turned out to be a pretty busy day. The morning was full of packing up the house in preparation for this coming Saturday. I am determined to be more prepared and organized this time around so that it takes the minimal amount of time just to move stuff out into our truck. So the past while I've been organizing the boxes and packing them up. I still am amazed by how much stuff we have. We don't really realize it until we have to pack up.
We are getting anxious and nervous for the move. I know Jake is terrified of school, but I think that he'll do just fine. Once he gets in the swing of things, I think it'll be just fine. Right off the bat it will be a huge adjustment though. Not only from what he did while in undergrad, but being in school as a whole. He hasn't been in classes for over 2 years now, and he hasn't been in some of the anatomy/biology/pre-med related classes for 5. So he's definitely a little worried, but he'll do great. He's really smart, but it's just a matter of discipline.
Yesterday, we also went to celebrate my sister-in-law, Mandy's, graduation. She graduated from Western Governor's University and got her Bachelor's of Science in Nursing. She has been an RN for a couple years now and just finished that up. She is very ambitious and has a lot of great goals in life, which is admirable. We celebrated at their apartment club house with food, pool and games.
Monday, Jake's cousin Kaleena Moulton will be taking our family pictures. She does photography as a hobby on the side and I'm sure that she'll do a great job. We weren't looking for a photographer that was super spendy and hard to get an appointment with. We just want some nice photos before we leave for Washington and Kaleena, I'm positive will do an excellent job. Yesterday was spent coordinating outfits, also adding to the busy day. Once we have the pictures, I will have to post them.
That busy day, will end up being followed by a busy week. There is still a lot to prepare in the house before we leave including cleaning. Ugh!! We also have multiple doctor's appointments and dentist appointments. Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment