September Week 1 (1-7)
Audree is my little cheeser and I really have loved being able to dress her up, especially for church on Sundays. I can't get over that awesome smile of hers.
So happy that it has finally cooled down enough so I can
watch my littles play in the backyard in the evenings without roasting. Fall is my absolute favorite season! Now I only wish my hubby could be here to
enjoy it with us. I hated saying bye
today. Gonna be a long 8-10 more weeks.
And I’ve got puffy eyes from crying.
09.03.2013
First day of preschool for this little buddy. He is growing up far too fast. What a little stud. We were luckily able to find the very last Lightning McQueen backpack at Target just before he started.
Audree had such a hard time with Josh leaving for school. All that she has ever known is Josh being at home to play with her, so she really was upset. What a strong sibling connection they have. As well as crying when he leaves like in this video, she'll wander around the house calling his name trying to find him. Too cute!
Joshie found a new way to play with our flubber, make imprints of his cars in it. He was loving this!
09.04.2013
Just watching a show with my little bud. Love this boy!
Joshua discovered "white flowers" this week and loves to blow or brush them off the stem. We have a handful of them around the yard and doing this never gets old.
We also took another trip to our local zoo, something that these kiddos love to do. Our season pass there has been worth every penny.
Audree's such a messy little eater. Little stinker!
September Week 2 (8-14)
09.08.2013
It was my baby’s first official day of nursery today and she
did great! I really can’t believe that
she’s old enough for this. Someone slow
time down.
Josh just recently learned how to ride his tricycle using the wheels and so we often go for rides up and down our street. This is usually where I see Audree, trailing behind us, dragging her bike instead of riding it. Silly girl.
09.08.2013
Crazy storm tonight! Entertained the kids who enjoyed throwing the "little white balls" back outside. It was all followed by a perfect, complete rainbow. Loved it!
We are super elated to have announced during this week that Baby #3 will be joining our family next Spring. I will have to post more baby/pregnancy specific posts so that I can jot down all the details.
I love how much they love watching popping popcorn. Simple pleasures in a child's life.
This poor girl is right at the age where she's particular and knows just what she wants, but sometimes doesn't know how to express it. She'll jabber about something, but I can't figure out what she's saying, then we'll keep whining until I do.
Little Audree had her 18-month check-up this morning. Stats: 23.6lbs (65%) and 32.5" tall (70%). In Jake's words, "she done grew!" Sure did. I'd say going from the 35% to the 70% in height is growing indeed.
September Week 3 (15-21)
When I'm stressed I bake. Tonight's fix: Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Yum! Should elaborate on our stress level this semester compared to previous semesters.
Good afternoon with "choc-wat popsicles" and watching "The Groove" on Netflix with my little buddy.
These kids are already enjoying their time at Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's home. They have so many fun toys (new bikes, mini trampoline, and spring horse). Looks like it's going to be a fun long visit!!
This bringing back memories for anyone? I think this particular horse is as old as I am. And Audree is loving it!! So much fun!
Josh is definitely enjoying his outside time with Grandpa. He is getting really good at riding around on his new big wheel.
We caught Josh looking through the Thomas the Train catalog. I love how entertained he was by it!
Noticed that my pants are fitting a bit tighter on this day. Baby bump is well on it's way!
More toy time. One of their favorite toys at Grandma and Grandpa's is this ball blower. Keeps them entertained forever.
Bath time. Love those little bums!
When Josh was done eating dinner, Grandpa took him outside
to look at the moon. When Audree was done
she wanted to do the same thing. Walked
right over to the door and tried opening it. So I opened the door for her. She plopped right down on the rug and sat to
watch the moon and pointing at it saying “moont… moont…” Such a funny cute girl that is growing up too
fast! Love her.
Today I cannot get over how adorable and grown up this girl
looks. Fitted with some skinny jeans,
printed cotton shirt and a side pony.
Love it! Out of all the pictures that I took this is as good as I could
get. This girl just doesn’t hold still
anymore to get a cute picture of her.
Josh went frisbee throwing with the neighbor's dog, Reba, today. So much fun!!
We went to get ice cream at a drive-in down the road. They loved playing in the sandbox they had there and especially loved their own ice cream cones!
09.19.2013
It has been 5 wonderful, happy years since I married this amazing man!! We have gone through thick and thin together and I've been so lucky to have a husband who works so hard and sacrifices so much for his little family. Love him to the moon and back a million times over, and I really wish he could be home to celebrate. 2 1/2 kids later, 5 years down, eternity to go! Love you more than you know Jake!
September Week 4 (22-28)
More play time at Grandma and Grandpa's. Some of their favorites were riding the bikes and playing in the yard with Grandpa.
Sugar cookie time with Grandma. I think Audree's liking the frosting.
More time at grandparents. Cute kiddos!
I can't help but laugh when I see this picture. Joshie was going a little too fast around a turn and ended up crashing right into Audree. Everyone was fine, but I think it's hilarious that I caught it on tape. The figure on the right is Audree's landing spot, as if we were at the scene of a crime. :)
These
kiddos are happy to be at home with all of their toys, but we all sure will
miss Grandma and Grandpa’s house. We had
such a great time!
Audree's hair woke up with a mind of it's own today. :)
Audree really enjoys picking up Josh from Joy School. That means she gets to play with a bunch of new toys for a minute. She is especially drawn to this car.
Just about every night since Jake's been gone the kids have
said nigh-night and given kisses to their Daddy over FaceTime. Tonight because
of his work schedule they weren't able to do that, so we sent this picture
instead. Josh's face is priceless especially with his signature eyebrow
"dimples". This is also the best Audree would cooperate, which isn't
bad for an 18-month old. Love these two!
Despite this face, Josh tried and ate about 4 (tiny) bites
of cottage cheese and for the 2nd time ate and liked pineapple. We have also
been able to switch over to vanilla Greek yogurt with no issues, because I
really wanted to get away from those super sugary go-gurts. Big changes for
this kid. So proud!
Ketchup on your apples? Why not! Following in his daddy's
ketchup-loving footsteps I guess.
As I'm sure I've mentioned in the past, these kids love visiting the local library to see the fish. Honestly one of their favorite activities.
You can tell this girl has an older brother as her best bud.
Every time these race car tracks come out she gets into super serious mode. I
can't even get her to look, talk, smile or laugh. Look at the focus in her
face; she's in the zone. ;)

















No comments:
Post a Comment