Monday, December 9, 2013

Playing Catch-up: October


October Week 1 (Sep29 - Oct5)

Look who decided to push through 1,040 miles and a 17+ hour day yesterday (15+ driving and 2 hours at car repair) to get home last night just after 10pm so he could finally sleep in his own bed and wake up to see these kiddos. We are all so happy to have him home!
 

Jake had a little too much fun while putting Audree in her tights for church on Sunday. Ha! ;)

Josh and Audree love to hang out at Aunt Janell's apartment.  Their most favorite things to do there are jump on her bed and hide behind her couches in this little corner. 



Started organizing a little bit more for the application/interview portion of residency by creating this map that pinpoints all the places we've applied so far. Reality set in a little bit more to think that we will hopefully be moving to this part of the country in just 8 months. What an adventure that will be. Circles will be filled in with red or green as we get invites or rejections to interview. Wish us luck!!



Not a bad little run, even with my 15-week (and rapidly growing) baby bump in tow. Glad I had some nice weather today and a hubby to stay home with the kids so I could get out alone.


 Audree loves to accessorize and today's favorite was Daddy's hat.  Cute little girl!

Playing with some of our most loved toys: trains.  Josh's obsession for Thomas the Train has definitely rubbed off on Audree a little bit. 

We were in desperate need of whipping up a new batch of play dough since our old one was going on 5 months old. Kids loved making it and love even more playing with all it's rainbow colors. :)


 Josh practicing up for his nature walk for Joy School.  I love how he held one eye closed to look through the tube.  Cute kid. 

October Week 2 (6-12)

Kids enjoying their FHE treats of a "winning combination", a.k.a. cookies and milk.

We took a trip as a family to a local U-Pick farm to scout out the pumpkins, see animals and many other activities.  Audree of course enjoyed the animals the most, especially the baby kittens.  Josh was having a hard time because he was nervous/scared to ride the train, hence the cry face when we forced him on the caboose.

Grandma and Grandpa Jensen came through for a visit.  Grandma especially loved doing Audree's hair. Cute little thing. 

Playing baseball in the backyard with Grandpa.  


And so it begins. The temporary fix for putting off wearing/buying new maternity pants for as long as possible. ;)



Love being able to dress up this sweet little baby girl and do her hair. Such a cutie!


Loving the new winter hat I just finished for Audree. I also love the big knit-cable look I got from crocheting and it was a free pattern! She currently hates when I put it on, but I'm sure she'll come to appreciate it during our cold east idaho winter. ;)

Trying out the new hat. Perfect!

 I found it hilarious that these kids found the toy catalog and started looking through it together.  Josh kept saying "wow".... "cool"...  So fun!

Someone really enjoyed her chocolate pudding.  Ha!

October Week 3 (13-19)


 We love this sweater that got handed down to us from a family in Yakima.  It is pure awesomeness.  If you can't tell there are llamas on it, birds, rain, and cacti.  Pretty sweet!  We got lots of comments on it at church.



This past week introduced one of my favorite milestones in pregnancy: movement. Love feeling that little one!




Been a long time since i did this for them, and I think I just might have to do bubble baths more often. These kids love it!!





Joshie trying out his Halloween costume that i just finished. He loves it!


Little scavengers last night picking after any little bit of leftover cookie dough they could find. Josh has taught Audree well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment