Thursday, February 9, 2012

37 weeks

Well I've made it! Full term and I am ready.  At the doctor's appointment this morning, she said that I was dilated to a 3 and that she doesn't think I'll make it to my due date.  Which is great news for me because I'm ready for this baby anytime.  Over the past week, Braxton Hicks have kicked up in frequency that's for sure and so it was good to hear that they had been working.

Hypnobirthing is still going well and I have high hopes for completing this birth naturally.  My doctor is extremely supportive of the natural route as well as the hospital here.  40% of their deliveries are natural and they have a very low C-section rate, so that was good to hear.  Sounds like it should be a good experience. 

Over the past couple weeks we've also been preparing plans for people to watch Josh as well as planning when my mom and Jake's mom will be getting here.  Sounds like we will have lots of help, which is very much appreciated.

I also had a baby shower this past weekend and am very blessed to have such great friends.  This girl is going to be stylin' in all the adorable outfits I got and I'm definitely feeling more prepared and ready now that that has passed. 

Wish me luck over the next few weeks that labor and delivery may go quickly and that a healthy baby and mom are the end result.  Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. 6 babies all natural, you can totally do it! I will be rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete