Last week we found out that this little one is a baby girl!! We couldn't be more excited. When we found out I think we were both a little in shock, both guessing that it'd be a boy. Not sure if that's because we already have a boy and all we know is boy, but really we are so happy. A little brother would have been a great playmate for Joshua, but I think these two are gonna be great together!
It's weird/fun to start getting into "girl" mode, looking at all the pink stuff, thinking about all the things that I can sew for her, names, etc. etc. It just goes on forever. For so many things it's like starting from scratch, but really I'm very excited about it. Not saying that I don't have an amazing connection with Joshua, but for some reason I have this really strong attachment and bond with this girl already. Maybe that's because of the amazing relationship that I have with my mom and the good that I feel has come out of that. Who knows, but I'm ecstatic! Our families are excited too and she is going to be one loved little princess!
![]() |
| Her little lips |
![]() |
| It's a girl! |
![]() | |||
| Her beautiful profile |
Here I am at 21 weeks (sorry that you get that tired, end of the day, in the mirror picture, but that's as good as it got today) I'm still feeling wonderful and it's been so fun feeling this baby move more and more. She is a strong one and I've noticed she is more active than Joshua.



So excited for you guys! Girls are so fun:) I know how you feel! I felt the same.Love the updates:)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Congrats!!
ReplyDelete