Thursday, September 29, 2011

crafting/sewing

I've had a few projects I've been working on and got a couple completed. 

The first were these adorable skirts (w/ matching flower clips) and tie onesie that I did for my friend Mallory.  She has two girls and a boy on the way.  I thought they turned out really cute!



The next was my fall wreath.  Because I have zero fall decorations and I spend way too much time on pinterest, I thought it was about time I take some ideas I've been "pinning" and make something out of it.  I had all of this stuff around, so for free I thought it turned out pretty good.  Of course, there are always things that you'd like to change about something, but for now I think it works.



Lastly, don't you hate seeing all the clutter that piles up on a changing table?  Well I sure do and I've been wanting to get this done for a while, but it wasn't until recently when I found the fabric in my bin that I remembered to do it.  I used our old flat sheet to do this project. (Do you remember what I used our old pillowcases for?)  Well, turns out old sheets come in handy.  We threw out the fitted sheet because it was getting holes in it, but the pillowcases and flat sheets were still in great shape.  Always feels good to re-purpose things, right?  I think so.

Changing Table - BEFORE
side note: do you see the dresser that I stained recently.  turned out to be the perfect color! I love it!
Anyway,  as I said, I've been wanting to get some "drapes/curtains" for the changing table to get his room a little less clutter-y.  I thought it turned out great.  It was super simple to draw up too, which is always nice.

Changing Table: AFTER

They even tie up if you need them too.





No comments:

Post a Comment