Well, I've reached sixteen weeks and I'm not feeling much different, except a little larger. I've recently started feeling little flutters and day by day they get bigger and bigger. So, I'm excited when they become constant and also when Jake can feel them. I think that all starts to make it a little more real for us.
We found out that October 12th we will have our next ultrasound to find out what we are having. I officially decided yesterday that it's a boy, but honestly who knows. I guessed that Josh was a girl, but that was wrong. :)
My last appointment went great and everything is looking like it's going along great. I've just started to pop and clothes are slowly getting tighter.
I get more and more excited about this pregnancy every day and I think Jake does too. We are looking forward to another big change in the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment