So I cannot believe how big my baby is getting. Weighing in at 21 lbs he's a chunk to say the least and I love every bit of that boy. He is growing and developing so quickly! It makes me sad because I don't want him to get old, but I'm so happy to see him growing everyday. Such a bittersweet part of being a mother, right?
Joshie is just starting to get up on all fours and rock back and forth. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. He wants to move and crawl so bad and we are all rooting for him to take that first move and he is right there. I will have to post a video later of him getting up. He is also a really good boy. He's been sleeping through the night really well. He LOVES his solid foods. For a little while I thought that he wanted to give up his bottle because he would fuss so much while feeding the bottle, but then devour his solid foods. Turns out he is cutting his top two teeth and so I'm sure the bottle has been irritating him. Good thing for ibuprofen and baby orajel, he is eating just fine now. Not that he needs it! :)
Just so that I can remember I'm going to let you know of all the little things that he does as well. He has a fascination with logos, designs or basically anything that is "different" or "stands out" on any clothing. He will sit there forever focusing and grabbing the logos or pictures on my shirts.
Jake and I always say that "Mama" is going to come so easy to him because when he whines he says over and over again "Maa maa maa maa maa maa maa" So funny!
He is in LOVE with his jumper. As you can see from earlier video, but really he absolutely LOVES it. He can sit in the for an hour plus and still enjoy it. Which is great for me. It entertains him while I get things done.
He immediately rolls over to his belly when he goes to sleep. The second I set him down in his crib he is over to his belly and out like a light.
Well there are many more things that he does that are just so fascinating and so fun to watch, but I won't bore you with them.
In short, he is adorable, chunky and so fun to have around. I couldn't have asked for a better baby! Love him so much!
 |
| Jake's a little anxious to get him on the slopes |
 |
| Playin on the bed |
 |
| Great-Grandpa Matt |
 |
| Great-Grandma Marge |
 |
| Little Stink lovin' the solid foods |
 |
| He plays more with his binky than he sucks it |
 |
| Diaper change in the car |
 |
| My first stocking! Yay formula and diapers! (lame...) |
 |
| He recently found his "little boy parts" while in the tub. Now every time he's in there he can't stop. |
 |
| Happy Bath Boy! |
What a chunky monkey! but def a cutie!!
ReplyDelete