Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Coffee Filter Photo Wreath

Well these pictures are late in coming because I had to wait until after Christmas because this gift was for my mom and I didn't want to post pictures until after she had received it.

So this coffee filter wreath I made and came up with the idea of adding the removable photos so she can switch them out as the family grows. If you have questions as to how it was made let me know.  I got the idea from this creative blog post.  Enjoy!

the finished product

I added magnets so that she could remove the frames and replace the pictures

My "Family" sign that I made.   I got the family vinyl from Craft Warehouse and then printed underneath it "life's greatest blessing" and then mod podged the whole thing

1 comment:

  1. That is way cute!! I need ideas to make my wreath pretty for next Christmas hehe

    ReplyDelete