It might have only been a few weeks since I last updated the blog, but it seems like forever. Probably because everything that has happened just in the past while. I will probably have to do a few posts just so that I can get everything in.
First of all I would like to take the time to tell you about my sweet Grandma, Jane Lucille Pack Lundberg who passed away on October 30, 2010.
This amazing lady (as seen here the day before my wedding) was THE most amazing women I have ever known. She was the most charitable person and always full of happiness. When I was young, my mom and my two brothers lived with her and she would take care of us in her day care while my mom was at work. In that day care she would take care of on average 17 children per day. She was so full of life and amazingly beautiful. I still remember the smell of her, which consisted of her perfume + Vick's vapor rub. I remember doing puzzles with her and taking naps in her bed. I remember the $2 bills we would get from her every Christmas. Her BRIGHT pink lipstick (to which I got a tube of at her funeral). Her amazing will to make the most of life no matter what the circumstances. Grandma Jane I love you and I will always remember the inspiration you have been to me. I'm sure you are happy and loving being with your family again. See you later!!! Kisses!!!
You can take a look at here obituary here, which my mom wrote more than a year ago by inspiration.

No comments:
Post a Comment