Well I think that we are finally back to normal in the Jensen home. Between traveling to Utah, Josh getting sick, Josh teething, Josh getting sick again, and again, and traveling to Utah (again), we are in the norm again. Josh is feeling well and growing so fast. We went to his 6 month check up this past Friday and everything went very well. He is 18lbs. 6oz. now and is a BIG boy! He's rolling all over the place and is eating his solids well.
When I was pregnant I decided that I wanted to make my kids' baby food. I have been successful so far in the endeavor. I have made pears and butternut squash which Josh has loved!!! I will be attempting to do Sweet Potatoes and Carrots here in the near future. Josh is eating solids once a day and has about 2-4 ice cubes of food. I'm so glad that he finally got used to eating solids. It was a fight for a while because he really didn't like it.
Josh is growing up so fast and like I said is rolling all over the place. It's funny to watch because he gets so proud of himself for doing it, looks up at me for praise and smiles. I love it!!! He is so sweet! He started rolling from back to belly (towards his left arm) just before we left for Utah (towards the end of October) and has been moving ever since. It will be interesting when he starts crawling, because I think he will be able to entertain himself more. Even though I'm nervous for that to begin, I'm excited as well.
Joshie loves his bath time (will post a video on next post) as always! He loves to chew on anything as well. Here are some things that I have noticed about him that I absolutely love!!! I love his cute red cheeks when he's been working hard to move around. I love his two bottom teeth. I love when he looks for me when he hears my voice. I love seeing him grow and develop (reach, grab for things, rolling, etc.) I love when he reaches to feel Jake's beard. (He LOVES the beard!) I love hearing all the different noises he makes (bop bop bop bop and mmm mmm mmm mmm and buzzzzzzzz with his lips) He really is such a happy easy going child and couldn't ask for more. I'm so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment