Day 24- A letter to your parents - I will write this. I feel it's a personal thing that I should just write to them instead of on blog. There are many thank you's that they deserve.
Day 25 - What I would find in your bag - diapers, wipes, burp cloths, a bottle, and my wallet. That's about all I carry with me nowadays
Day 26- What you think about your friends - I have such amazing friends and many of them have influenced my life for good. It really is true about being careful who your friends are because they are huge influences on you. Luckily I have been blessed with great friends.
Day 27 - Why are you doing this 30 day challenge - Thought it would give me something to do and make the blog a little more interesting.
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
About a year ago this time we had just found out that I was pregnant. WOW has our life changed so much since then. I couldn't imagine it being any better now that Joshua is here.
Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned
That I'm a busy person. It takes quite some time to blog while taking care of a baby, supporting my husband through med school and working.
Day 30- Who are you?
Chelsee Jensen. I am the wife of an amazing husband Jake Jensen. I have a beautiful son Joshua Dan. We are LDS and I'm so lucky to have that knowledge that I will be with my family for eternity. I love my family. They are my life!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment