So I went on a trip to Salt Lake City for my brother's wedding and I was pretty busy so I didn't get a chance to get on the computer much while there. Yesterday was recovery day and so now I can finally get to it today. Here is the quick recap of the past 6 day thing
Day 16 - Another picture of yourself
Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
I love my life and wouldn't want to switch it with anyone
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Get in shape. Be a good wife/mother. Have an amazing summer with my husband traveling, camping, hiking, etc.
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Chultzgib - A lot of friends from high school would call me this (My maiden name is Gibson)
Chels - I love when people feel comfortable enough to call me Chels. For some reason it makes me feel like they trust me, we have a good friendship, etc. I don't know, I just like to when my friends call me this.
Day 20 - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Jacob Darrell Jensen, ha! Husband! I plan on being with him for eternity!
Day 21 - A picture of something that makes you happy: my sweet baby boy when he was only a couple weeks old. I have always loved this picture because it makes me happy. And he always makes me happy!

No comments:
Post a Comment