Tuesday, April 20, 2010
36 Weeks!
Well we are to 36 weeks now. It was 1 month from yesterday and we just had our 36 week appointment with the doctor this afternoon. When he checked today he said that I was 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. As exciting as that sounds, that doesn't mean anything really because I could come tomorrow or in 4 1/2 weeks from now. The sooner the better because I'm just getting tired. I did start to have intermittent contractions today. Braxton Hicks most likely, but they still take the breath out of me. We will just to see how much longer I make it. I'm guessing I'll come in about 2 1/2 weeks, but I'm preparing for 4+. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hope that baby comes soon so you can have some body relief! I'm getting excited for baby jensen to come:) let me know if you ever need anything:)
ReplyDelete