Monday, February 6, 2012

in the kitchen: february menu

So, here is the lovely February Menu Plan.  We will see how far we get into it with this baby due.  A lot of it consists of soups that I already have frozen or easy breakfast meals, but I'm not sure I'll be having much motivation to make long meals here in the near future.  I got a few good ones on there though.  Enjoy!

* If there is a link to it, then that means that the recipe has already been posted.  The colored ones that don't have links to them, I will post when it comes to that day.




6 - Baked Potatoes w/steamed veggies
7 - Taco Salad
8 - Lettuce Wraps
9 - Freezer Soup
10 - Beach Street Lemon Chicken
11 - Pizza
12 - Burritos
13 - Creamy Bowtie Chicken Pasta
14 - Breakfast
15 - Freezer Soup
16 - Black Bean Burritos
17 - Frozen Lasagna
18 - Stir Fry
19 - Indian - Possibly Chicken Tikka Masala
20 - Black Bean Veggie Burgers
21 - Chicken Nuggets
22 - Crockpot Beef Stew
23 - Breakfast
24 - Spaghetti
25 - Roast Beef - Salsa Verde Burritos
26 - Chicken Ribs
27 - Crockpot Mac&Cheese
28 - Burgers w/Onion Rings
29 - Salad
1 - Breakfast - Baked Oatmeal
2 - Chicken and Rice
3 - BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
4 - Taco Stew

2 comments:

  1. I have such a hard time thinking of menu's. I will to refer to yours for help. You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed! I've got a weekly menu. Not sure I can handle the whole month. Going to be stealing some recipes!

    ReplyDelete