Since Jake being home from school, I've found myself a little more able to get some projects done.
My sister Lindsay had her babies (yes, 2 of them) on Wednesday and oooh they are adorable. I've only seen them in pictures, but I'm sure they are even cuter in person. I've been wanting to make something for them. Well in that process I've found out that boy clothes are just difficult to make. So I did go buy something very cute for the little Liam. Now for Adisyn, I decided to make a little dress which free pattern I found here. I also made a matching headband with flower. I thought it turned out pretty darn adorable!
The other project I saw my friend post on her blog and I had been thinking about doing it long before that, but never got around to it. I looked around a couple of places to see ideas of what other people had done with theirs, and then thought up this one and made it a reality today. This is going to be lots of fun to have around as Joshua gets older. I'm planning on putting a piece of paper (shaped into the things that he likes at the time, so for now I was going to put a truck because he loves playing with his truck) and on that right the date and how old. On the back of it I will be putting his hand prints. I hope to continue to make these for all my kids. They are so easy and a lot of fun. If you want to know how I went about painting or doing the details on the letters, let me know.
Oh I love that ruler things. My mom measured our height so I def wanna do this w my kids. You will have to help me haha
ReplyDelete