Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not just for lovers...

In the many years of childhood and growing up, I have realized that valentine's day is not just for those couples in love, but it is a day to show your love for all people.  I have fond memories of waking up on Valentine's day morning while growing up and having a little treat followed by a sweet note from my mom telling me how much she loves me.  And now a few years later, I came to that same realization yesterday. 

As you can see our tabletop is full of gifts, cards, and sweets and not all from my sweet lover boy! But from our neighbors, family, friends, and even some of my dance students.  That just goes to show me again how blessed I am to be here at this time, to have an amazing husband by my side, a wonderful son to take care of and to be surrounded by so many supportive and loving people.  Thanks for all of you who made my Valentine's Day spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment