Monday, March 1, 2010

Computer Broke...

So the reasoning behind the lack of effort put into updating the blog is that first our computer is broke.... again!  So we are getting that fixed.  I also got promoted at my job and have been in the process of switching over to that position as well as training the new person for my old position.  So it's been a little crazy, but life is all good.

(Once I get the computer back I will update with belly pictures, but hopefully this will suffice for now)

 Well I'm 28.5 weeks now!  I can hardly believe.  I feel our little boy move more and more everyday and at times I can't get enough of it, while at other times it can get annoying.  But overall I'm feeling really well.  No major problems or sicknesses, which I'm very grateful to be doing so well thus far.

More and more lately I've started to think about Nursing school.  It was something that I had in mind a long time ago, and it's funny how hindsight works, because now it seems like something I would have loved and I should have just gone for it.  Jake and I talked about this the other day, how we often scare ourselves out of things or think that we wouldn't be smart enough or handle something, when in fact we could.  We will just have to wait for the right timing of things, but more and more I think about nursing school and how much I think I would enjoy it.

That's about it in our little world right now.   I have showers coming up and before we all know it, I'm sure that I will be a little mommy! Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment