Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Audree: 10 months

I really can hardly believe that my little Audree girl is already 10 months. I've been a huge slacker the past few months when it has come to keeping track of her progress and growth, but I hope that with a new year I can get back into it.

In just the past couple months she has grown and changed so much. I had just mentioned to Jake the other day how much more her personality and voice are coming through. It has been so much fun to be able to communicate more and watch her grow.

Her most recent achievements or growing changes are:

She has transitioned pretty much as much as she can with her few teeth over to table food. She loves eggs, toast, soups, cooked veggies (carrots, corn, peas, etc.$ she loves chicken pot pie, soups, beans, bread, Cheerios, an just about everything in between. What's funny to watch is that when tries something new or is getting used to a texture, she'll put something in her mouth, make a face, pull it out and hen put it back in and finish eating it. I hope she keeps it up, not sure if I coul handle another super picky eater.

She has started standing on her own for a long time and has taken about 4-5 steps in a row. She climbs up stairs well and tries to climb on just about everything else that she can. Just last night we also started to see her get the hang of going down stairs. I'm worried she's going to be my crazy one.

As for communication she waves, claps her hands, plays peek-a-boo and mimicked "mama" "dada" and "dog" pretty well. She loves to give us kisses.

As we found out from the few baby dolls she got at Christmas and seeing all the babies in our ward she LOVES babies. She tries to talk with them and loves playing with them.

Her most recent fascination is with books. She'll open all of our board books and chat as if she's trying to read them. It's super cute.

Probably one of her most favorite things still is playing with josh. She follows him everywhere, plays and makes car noises with his cars, and laugh with him all the time. Even though he can be bothered sometimes, I think he really enjoys having her around too.

This little girl is such an angel though. I truly am blessed to call her my daughter and I learn so much from her.





















No comments:

Post a Comment