This really is a huge game of catch up. I can hardly believe it's already been a month since this trip to Bear Lake.
My family (Mom, Lorin and siblings) all headed out to a cabin at Bear Lake for a week for a family reunion/vacation. We had a lot of fun! I think Josh definitely enjoyed being with all of the family members. He is such a social kid and ate this opportunity right up. He was the happiest I've seen him in a very long time. He would wear himself out all day being with everyone that when it came to bed time he would conk right out.
The week was filled with lots of time with cousins, lake time (including Josh getting pretty daring when it comes to the water. It took him a little bit, but once in, he loved it!), swimsuits, science experiements and kids' crafts, Jake wakeboarding, me attempting to wakeboard, boating, tubing, sandcastles, great food, jet-skiing (including Josh's first ride on one and me dumping Jake and I off twice), GuitarHero tournament, parachute guys from the stair railings, and just good old fashioned family fun. I really enjoyed it. I'm forever grateful for the amazing family that I have and the joy and memories they bring in to my life.
These pictures captured my favorite moments:
 |
| Josh's first Ring Pop |
 |
| Adorable Swimsuit |
 |
| All the grandkids! |
 |
| Parachute |
No comments:
Post a Comment