Well, the white stuff finally made an appearance here this winter. We've been pretty excited watching it fall down, but being as pregnant as I am, I'd be okay with the clear sidewalks and roads again. Because I can't get out and do any skiing or snow play, I'm okay for it to stop. It really was beautiful while it came though, so that's a plus. Looks a lot better than gray skies and just coldness outside.
Josh can't really move in his snow clothes. It doesn't make for the most pleasant of experiences for him.
We decided to head out sledding one of the days, hoping that it would make Josh some what excited for the snow. Boy were we wrong. This is what I had the whole time there...
So unfortunately it wasn't the best experience. For one, being 34 weeks pregnant I couldn't do anything and then top it off with this crying kid the whole time. Oh well! We did enjoy the company though. We went with our neighbors the Williams and we also took our little neighbor Tyler with us. Tyler enjoyed it so much! Which I'm super glad. It was his "Happy Day" (Birthday) and so I'm glad that he was able to enjoy a day out in the snow. Here are some more snippets from the day.
I love the pic of Jake hauling Josh up the hill. Poor little guy -- maybe next year he'll be a bigger fan of the snow.
ReplyDelete