Thursday, March 3, 2011

just trees?

I gave Josh some broccoli baby food that I made today and this video sums up how he felt about it really well...





This was too funny to pass up getting on tape.  And I'm glad I did.  I still die laughing every time I watch it.  So I don't think we will be giving him plain broccoli puree for awhile, if ever again.  I'm sure he can take it mixed in to something, but definitely not alone.

5 comments:

  1. Chels, that was pretty darn funny! I'm just surprised he let you continue to put more of it in his mouth! Ha ha... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor kid! The torture!! I love he kept looking at the spoon and can just imagine what he was thinking..."Seriously? Get that stuff off my spoon!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I have not laughed out loud at a video like that in a long time. Thanks for posting! It made my night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, I love his bib. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious and adorable. His face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete